In 2009 On OSE

Monday January 4, I do not disappear again today, I know that I lost, but be happy for me, I am back in full form: nothing foutre for nearly ten days, it regonfle block, I want to do a lot of new things this year. Ah yes, indeed, good year kids!
Among the major projects, falling in love (maybe I already met the happy elected) and ensure that things do not break the mouth after two weeks or two months. Here, the only problem is that it will not stop. I know, I began in 2009 as I finished in 2008, with the art of putting in merdiers impossible. I love that.

What I like is the idea of Lâm (no longer on this successful blogger that you see on TV every time it takes to cause video games and other geekeries): Secret Message Service.
Very simple: you want to reveal a little secret remaining anonymous, hop take your phone, send your message (max 160 signs.) 06 19 57 19 92 and SMS will appear on your blog Lâm. To get an idea of the first results, it is here. I love the concept, the number is already in my repertoire, I may well play my prose vinasse one of these nights ...

Photo Credit: Lâm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gecko Soundbase, Simple Views

Become a spy through the GPS TrackStick

Be a good geek, even after your death